We create and produce corporate communications directly for business-to-business clients, as well as supply creative services for other marketing and advertising agencies. We also create advertising and marketing materials for a number of local retail accounts. We can handle everything from concepts through completion, including media buying.
Our clients vary greatly in size and industry from small regional companies to large national corporations, from software developers to financial services, from fashion to industrial automation systems.
Our current clients include (the names have been omitted here but are available for referrals, upon request):
• A marketing company specializing in the international shipping industry. We have been supplying all of the creative, including advertising, brochures, newsletters, sales support materials, and animated holiday eCards, for their clients since 1991.
• A design-build construction company in Northvale, NJ, specializing in kitchen, baths, remodeling, and new construction. We create their advertising campaign, brochures, and direct mail materials, as well as handle media buying in a number of New Jersey magazines.
• A leader in the design and installation of mission critical control systems. They design, manufacture, and install turnkey industrial automation systems for a variety of applications. We designed all their new collateral pieces including a capabilities folder, case study and application pages, in addition to their website which we have completely updated every four years. The latest website re-design won a Graphic Design USA award.
• A manufacturer of precision CNC machined parts for industries as diverse as aerospace, medical, military, packaging and pharmaceutical. We designed the logo, brochure, and website which was then built in coordination with Interactive Marketing Group. We wrote all of the text and photographed all of the products in our photo studio. The on-site photos of the plant and machinery were photographed by a professional freelance photographer.
• An optometric practice that conducts visual testing and vision training of athletes. Their clients have included the New York Yankees, New York Knicks, Tampa Bay Bucaneers, and the Barbados Cricket Club, in addition to individual professional and amateur athletes. They also work closely with school athletic teams, conducting on-site vision testing. We created their logo and support materials which included patient brochures for general and specific sports, as well as patient information materials.
• A physical medicine and rehabilitation center that provides patients with the best possible care of sports, spine, orthopedic, and neuromuscular conditions. We designed a patient brochure and are presenting working on an advertising campaign.
• An optometric practice located in Ridgefield, Connecticut. They provide comprehensive eye care for adults and children, including eyeglasses and contact lenses, vision therapy, corneal refractive therapy (CRT) and treatment of vision problems and eye diseases. We created patient brochures and information sheets, as well as an advertising campaign.
• A new start-up interior design firm in the Washington, DC metro area specializing in designs for home and hospitality. We designed their logo and are presently completing the design of their website.
• A Certified Public Accounting firm in Bergen County, NJ. We worked with a company that specializes in websites for CPA firms, supervising the design and content of their website, as well as overseeing the distribution of eBlasts.
• A company that represents motivational speakers. We recently completed the design of a new dual website for one of their speakers, Boris Brott. It includes flash, music and a link to a video presentation. We also supply graphic design and production for all of the collateral pieces.
• An organization that helps people address the significant issues in their lives through therapeutic counseling, spiritual healing and caring mediation. We designed and implemented their capabilities brochure and website, as well as handle periodic e-mail blasts.
• A fabricator of custom countertops for both the trade and consumer. We developed a visually-appealing "image advertising" campaign for magazines that focuses on their artistry, craftsmanship and individual service. This set them apart from, and above, their significantly larger competition. We also created a newspaper advertising campaign that is more retail in its design and message. We also handle the media buying.
We have also worked with the following companies on either a long-term or project basis:
The Clinton Global Initiative We designed all of the graphics and support materials for the initial conference and symposium. This included the logo, a 22-page 8-color specially-bound invitation and the over 100-page program guide. We supervised the printing of those as well as additional support materials including foil-stamped certificates and program binders. Our design for the invitation won a Gold Medal in the Advertising Club of New Jersey awards competition.
Accelinear Company Provides maintenance and repair service of linear accelerators for medical and research facilities, as well as supplying replacement parts through their Technical Options of Georgia (TOG) subsidiary. We re-designed their corporate capabilities brochure, added additional pages to their existing Web site, and handled media placement for TOG.
The Braff Group Specialists in home health care mergers and acquisitions. They are headquartered in Pittsburgh, with associates located in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Florida. We designed their complete corporate graphics from the logo and stationery to their capabilities brochure and advertising. We were named their agency of record when they first incorporated.
HMB Sales, Inc. Manufacturer of USA-made Andrew Rohan sweaters. We created and produced their full-line catalog, print advertising and Web site from 1999 until the company was sold in 2008. This included casting of models, coordinating with a stylist, art directing the settings and supervising the photo shoot at a NYC photographer's studio, as well as supervising the pre-production and printing. We also created their collateral pieces (mailers, flyer, small product brochures) and print advertising.
IMPAC Medical Systems, Inc. – Medical Registry Services™ (formerly IMPATH Information Services, formerly Medical Registry Services Inc.) Developer of software for cancer registry. We created their capabilities brochure, presentation folder, collateral pieces, and also produced graphics for their display booth, as well as a complete redesign of their Web site in 2001. A client from 1999 through 2004 when a larger competitor with full in-house marketing capabilities purchased the company.
Jump Start Marketing Communications Group Working closely with their writers, we supplied art direction and graphic design assistance for their clients which includes Subaru. We designed ads, brochures, contents for a quarterly newsletter, price guides and other marketing materials.
Ray Bloch Productions We handled graphic design projects for this client in various capacities for over 25 years. RBP specializes in the creation, production, and coordination of events and meetings for major corporations.
Ron Nathan Interiors An Interior Design firm located in Wyckoff, NJ. We handled the design and placement of magazine advertising, as well as the creation of brochures.
Bill of Health Services, Inc. Specialists in medical coding, billing and revenue optimization. They provide turnkey electronic billing solutions for physicians and medical facilities. Our first client in 1988, when they were just a one-person company. They now employ over 30 people.
American Recycling Equipment Corporation
Ross Associates - advertising agency
© Bran Advertising. All rights reserved.